Questions and Answers
Your Questions About X11 Mac
What’s better a hard drive or headset for the 360?
H one I need more I have the money for only one of them since my hard drive is only 20 gb and my turtle beaches broke
I like headset
Xbox 360 headset
This one is the best xbox 360 headset .
Ear Force X11 Amplified Stereo Headset with Chat
—>Large acoustically-tuned ear cups with 40mm drivers produce superior audio with deep bass for all types of games digital music and entertainment DC-coupled amplifiers provide super-wide bandwidth down to 0Hz while eliminating the distortion
—> Integrated bass-boost makes explosions gun shots and other deep-bass effects more dramatic by increasing the impact of low frequency sound cues with Independent volume controls for game and voice signals to balance XBOX Live chat and stereo game sound
Can I connect a canon MP495 printer to my toshiba laptop?
I want to go wireless with my printer
Sure, this is possible if you have one of these operating systems – Windows 7, Windows Vista , Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6.x11. Your printer it’s compatible with these OS .Read your printer’s manual (they’re in the installation CD), you must install the driver and software , (they are in the Canon MP495 CD), in your laptop, then you can make printer settings to wireless function (see in CD printer).
Good luck !
any good photo editing programs I could download for my mac? free?
I’m looking for something more advanced than iphoto.
There are at least ten free image editors for Mac OS. Here is the compact analysis….
– GIMP Pros: very large number of features.
– GIMP Cons: huge, clumsy, hard to use, arcane, has poor help files, and sometimes Gimp will apply changes to the original image file as you work, so if it quits unexpectedly, your original image is changed or lost unless you made a backup copy of the file before starting to edit. This is totally unacceptable behavior to any pro photographer whose livelihood depends on not loosing the photos, but they probably wouldn’t be using GIMP anyhow. It isn’t a true Mac OS app, so it looks lousy and needs the X windowing environment to run (current version is X11). For OS 10.4.11 or earlier, this means an additional and very large installation of X windows.
– Pinta Pros: fairly large number of features.
– Pinta Cons: It isn’t a true Mac OS app, so it looks lousy and needs Mono (a .NET emulator that requires OS 10.5 or later) to run. This means a huge extra download and a not so great look to the interface.
– Seashore Pros: Small, easy to use.
– Seashore Cons: A small number of features.
Online editors (nothing to download, but requires Internet connection to use)…
– Fatpaint.com: Easy to use, fairly large number of features, emphasis on business logo design.
– DrPic.com: Easy to use, not many options.
– Lunapic.com: Not professional; intended to add quirky effects and convert to animated GIF.
– LiveQuartz, US$1.99
– CameraBag, US$20, Pros: fairly large number of features.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers